Senior 1 MRI Radiographer
Develop your career with HCA Healthcare UK – World’s largest private acute and complex care hospital group and winners of 'The Best Private Healthcare provider 2016' and 'Best International Cancer Services' provider 2016
The Harley Street Clinic is one of the most prestigious and respected private hospitals in London, specialising in complex, cancer, cardiac and neuroscience, care for both adults and children. With the most advanced medical equipment and the largest private paediatric ITU in the country, it’s no surprise we attract some of the finest specialist consultants from many of London's major teaching hospitals.
The successful applicant will have access to all of HCA’s fantastic benefits. On top of this the successful candidate will work within an established organization based in one of London’s most renowned medical locations and known worldwide for its outstanding service.
Join one of the world’s leading private healthcare providers for a fantastic opportunity to work with world class specialists, at the height of their careers who will support you in developing yours.
The Harley Street Clinic is currently looking for a Senior 1 MRI Radiographer to join their team.
As the Senior MRI Radiographer you will be responsible for delivering a high standard of diagnostic imaging to all service users, ensuring clinical safety and facilitating a high standard of patient care.
The salary- Competitive
Benefits: Mentorship programme training, strong team environment, hands on management, structured career development, funded courses, health and wellbeing support system. Support for converting your nursing diploma to nursing degree, learning opportunities with the latest cutting edge technology and medical innovation. Private pension, private medical care cover, guaranteed annual salary review and much more that you can expect.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To facilitate that the highest clinical standards of MRI service and patient care are achieved. To assist in the development of common service standards that can be applied across the department and that these are known throughout the facility.
- To assist with the induction of new staff, and participate in the education and training programs focusing on high quality imaging techniques and changing clinical need, closely linked with individual professional development.
- To observe and implement all aspects of the Health & Safety at Work Act, COSHH and any other relevant regulations pertinent to MRI. To ensure that all necessary written protocols are in place and observed.
- To keep abreast of current techniques and actively encourage others to do so and to participate in a programme of Continuous Professional Development.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in Radiography/Medical Radiations
- HCPC registered
- Extensive post qualification experience
- Advanced level of knowledge and experience in MRI (CMRi) both adult and paediatric
- Dedicated paediatric MRI experience, including general anaesthetics
- Extensive experience in PACS administration
About The Individual
The successful candidate will be able to apply counselling skills with patients, carers and staff with highly complex needs, to maintain sensitivity at all times to the emotional needs of the patients and carers particularly when imparting potentially distressing information. You will be able to maintain intense concentration on all aspects of performing and analyzing tests performed on patients. You will be an effective team builder and possess excellent team leadership skills, communication and presentation skills.
Working in this role- would be ideal for a MRI Radiographer open to enhancing their career in acute MRI , able to learn how to live through their patients and embrace new treatments and innovative trends with the defined philosophy of life in all its stages.
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your details we would be happy to accommodate an informal visit as part of your application process and look forward to meeting you!