HCL Nursing is an award winning Healthcare recruitment agency and, having recently merged with CRG, now cater for over 70 trusts across the UK including private sectors.
We are currently supplying to Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust, one of the largest trusts in the United Kingdom which, serves a population of around 780,000 in Leeds and up to 5.4 million in surrounding areas, treating around 2 million patients a year.
You will primarily be based at Leeds general infirmary, one of the country's leading teaching hospitals, Leeds General Infirmary has an international reputation for its expertise in a range of specialist services such as major trauma, for which the hospital is a regional centre.
Your daily duties may include:
- assessing and planning nursing care requirements
- providing pre- and post-operation care
- monitoring and administering medication and intravenous infusions
- taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures
- writing records
- Medication administration
- providing emotional support to patients and relatives
Our ideal candidate:
- NMC registered
- Right to work in the UK
- Kind, caring, compassionate nature
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Observational skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to deal with emotionally charged and pressured situations
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
This is an amazing opportunity for you to develop your clinical expertise, experience different wards and acquire a better work life balance.
In return for your hard work and professional, caring, reliable service, HCL Nursing can offer you:
- £200 refer a friend bonus
- Up to £24ph for day shifts
- Up to £28.96ph for night shifts
- Free training
- Free uniforms
- Free Vaccinations
- Flexible shifts
The successful candidates will be assigned their own personal Booking consultant who will take the time to get to know you as an individual and ensure your career at HCL Nursing meets your exact needs.
So, if you feel you fit our criteria and want to be part of an exciting, rapidly expanding, friendly team
simply apply with an up to date copy of your CV