Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD)
Priory Hospital East Midlands is a low secure and locked recovery and rehabilitation service for women aged 18 years or older with a primary condition of mental illness and personality disorder. We work with women who are stepping down from secure services, or stepping up from community or other inpatient rehabilitation care.
As a Staff Nurse you will be central to providing high quality care within a secure forensic setting working alongside patients whom have a diagnosis of Personality Disorder, Mental Illness and/or Learning Disability. Within your role you will assist and support staff in the management of the ward to ensure safe and effective management of patients and staff.In return for your expertise and hard work, we offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Free meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Private Dental Cover
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- NMC Payment in full
- Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN), or Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD) with an ACTIVE, NMC PIN Registration.
- A positive work ethos, and want to make a realistic, visible change in the lives of the service users.
If you forward any CV’s to the Priory Group and you are not on the Priory Group PSL and have not been asked to work on the above role we will accept the CV as a gift.About us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.