Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD) - PICU
Knowing that you’re making a difference to people’s lives is rewarding in itself. But our many roles offer much more than that. As well as helping you grow and develop your talent, we want you to feel proud of where you work and what you do.
Priory Hospital East Midlands (PHEM) are developing a dynamic and forward thinking PICU (Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit) service for women with a variety of complex needs.
Opening in September 2018, the ward will have undergone a full refurbishment and offer a high specification PICU environment.
The service will be dedicated to providing innovative, high quality care, which will enable patient’s recovery and re-engagement with the community.
We are seeking newly qualified and experienced nurses, RMN and RNLD, to join our established and dedicated team.What we are looking for:
- Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN), or Registered Learning Disability Nurses (RNLD) with an ACTIVE, NMC PIN Registration.
- Desire and motivation to work within a PICU Service
- If you are motivated, flexible and ready to take on a new challenge
- Would like to work as part of an established hospital, with a collaborative and supportive MDT, that provide a clear pathway for the patients in our care.
- Focused on patient centred care.
- Have a commitment to developing and delivering high quality care
- Possess, or be ready to develop effective decision making skills
What we are offering:
- An established preceptorship programme
- Excellent Salary Structure
- The benefits of working within a large organisation, including reduced rates and access to new schemes: gym memberships, IT technology and private healthcare.
- The opportunity to extend your skills within other specialisms
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications – CPD Funding
- Leadership and management development
- Payment of NMC fees
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Full induction and training package
- Free on site meals
- Free parking
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.