Theatre Practitioner - Cheshire
Careers focused on people
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group with 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and two Specialist Cancer Care Centres across England, Wales and Scotland. We deliver to the highest standard of care, and we've been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for nearly 40 years.
A career at Spire Healthcare offers variety, development and outstanding teamwork
About the role
We are looking to recruit a number of experienced and committed Theatre Practitioner's to join our friendly and supportive operating theatre team. Whether you are a Theatre Nurse or ODP, here at Spire you will be rewarded with real job satisfaction
If you are a looking for a role where you can build a diverse range of clinical skills this is the place for you, as we provide a very wide range of surgical procedures.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist in Consultant led surgeries that vary in complexity and specialism.
- Assess patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload.
- Ideally work you will be across scrub, anaesthetics or recovery but if you specialize in one area then that is also acceptable.
- Develop plans of care that are appropriate to the patient that take into consideration the care pathway, perioperative risks and their wellbeing
Who we're looking for
- Registered General Nurse or HCPC registered ODP
- Working towards post registration qualification in perioperative practice (nurse)
- Working towards post registration qualification in clinical specialism
- Competence across a range of surgical skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration/practitioner qualification and additional training. (Newly qualified's will also be considered).
We commit to our employees well-being through training, support and reward. We offer employees a market competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
* 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Private medical insurance
* Wellness screening
* Eyesight tests
* Childcare vouchers
* Cycle to work
* Discount portal (including cash back and reloadable cards)
Join us, share our values and invest in your future. With opportunities to learn and develop your own skills, you can help us build on our reputation for excellent service.