Registered Nurses required for unique & exciting career opportunity
Starting salary £37,044 + excellent benefits,
Are you wanting to move away from the hospital setting? Are you looking for a position that won't require night working but will offer a structured career path and a positive work environment? If so this could be the opportunity for you.
Pulse is working in partnership with the world's leading medical and travel assistance company. From their vibrant offices in West London they manage the health and security risks of their client's employees and family members worldwide.
The company is medical led and it takes on around 350 - 500 cases per day, so there is never a dull moment. The coordinating nurse is a vital part of the medical team, and the main responsibilities of the role include:
- Conducting telephonic medical assessments and provision of advice regarding primary care and emergency situations
- Facilitating appropriate medical referrals/admissions/transfers that are required anywhere in the world
- Managing aeromedical evacuations and repatriations
- Monitoring of patient care, and liaising with medical professionals at an international level
- Responding to international disasters
This is an excellent opportunity to transition from a hands-on clinical role into a dynamic international and corporate environment, whilst still utilising and building on your medical knowledge and skills.
We are interested to hear from experienced NMC adult nurses, paediatric nurses and midwives. We will be looking for a broad range of acute experience with a minimum of 3 years' experience in a hospital based setting. We would be excited to receive applications from those who have experience in; accident & emergency; intensive care; acute/medical admissions; acute medical & surgical wards; HDU; cruise ship nursing, tropical medicine; and the military.
Successful candidates will also receive a structured career path that is supported by a genuine professional development programme; this includes aviation medicine and in-flight based ILS training at the headquarters of some of the world's leading airlines.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary with a flexible benefits package including but not limited to; private medical and dental insurance, employer contributory pension scheme, child care vouchers and discounted gym membership
- Genuine professional development opportunities, including 5 study days and bursary
- A partnership set up with a London NHS Trust that will be provide you with the opportunity to work clinically during work time to maintain NMC registration and up-to-date skills
If you are interested in finding out more about this truly unique opportunity, please do contact us today to find out more.