Global Nurse Manager
Location: Milton Keynes (with travel to Europe and the US)
Salary: Dependent on experience
A unique opportunity has become available at Medical Research Network for an experienced Global Nurse Manager. Due to growth, this is a newly created role allowing the successful candidate to have a strong impact and mould the role to suit them.
We are looking for someone with experience in and who will be responsible for all of EU, US nurse recruitment process and compliance with regulations.
- Competitive salary
- Life Insurance
- private healthcare
- 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
- bonus scheme up to 10% eligible immediately
- Flexible, relaxed working environment
- career development
- Batchelor's degree
- Experience in nurse/medical recruitment essential and in both EU/US preferential 5+ years
- You must be able to demonstrate experience with setting budgets and forecasting
- Knowledge / experience of setting strategies / managing processes
- You must have previous Line Management experience
- Experience in the health care sector would be essential
- Experience working in Clinical Trials would be advantageous
- Experience working with different cultures would be advantageous
Key Responsibilities include:
The Manager Global Nurse Network is responsible for overseeing and providing operational leadership and direction to the Global Nurse Network teams and line management of all team members. You will play a key role in developing strategy and will be accountable for delivering the agreed strategy for the Global Nurse Network.
- In depth understanding of the processes and services provided by the Global Nurse Network team
- Managing the team to ensure the above objective
- To ensure we have a Global Nurse Network capable of delivering nursing services as an internal vendor in countries of strategic value
- To increase the control and quality of nursing and to protect the MRN Intellectual property in how we deliver our Nursing Services to differentiate from the competition
- Working closely with MRN's operational divisions during project set up and issue management during project delivery
- Ensure internal team and nurse compliance with MRN processes
- Track, report and escalate issues to appropriate team members
- Providing reports to the VP Vendor Services for use in the division, in the operations management team and the Board.
To apply please use the below form to send your CV and Covering letter.