Occupational Health Advisor
1 day left
- Job Type
BMI Healthare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Occupational Health Advisor to join their team of staff in the Occupational Health department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern which covers various sites throughout London & The South East Area.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered with NMC at level 1
- Hold an Occupational Health degree/diploma and have relevant OH experience desirable
- Have current experience in immunisation administration for healthcare workers
- Be able to work autonomously and with motivation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied client case mix and competent across a range of skills
- Phlebotomy skills essential
Duties of this role include:
- As a member of the occupational health team you will be required to provide a full remit of Occupational Health services, including but not limited to assessments following sickness absence, fitness to work assessments and provision of reports to managers complying with current evidence based practice and relevant legislation,
- Occupational health surveillance, screening and immunisation service having freedom autonomy to act within the policies and practices of the service. You will provide a service of excellence, which is primarily responsible for meeting the needs of BMI employees, but also external contracts.
- Ensure that the OH provision meets the needs of the employee and the hospital and that advice given is appropriate to ensure that the health and safety of the individual is maintained at all times.
- You will apply specialist knowledge and skills to undertake an Occupational Health service and other varied responsibilities of the post.
- You will maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Be prepared to travel between hospital sites to deliver services on agreed days and cover other BMI related sites for annual leave and sickness reasons.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like an informal discussion about this role please contact Trinity Brooke on 078342061092 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.