Registered Mental Health Nurse - CAMHS HDU
The Priory Hospital Woodbourne is an independent hospital, specialising in the management and treatment of a wide range of mental health conditions. The hospital has established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care.
We provide expert treatment for the following services:
- Eating disorders
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit
The Aspen Unit is The Priory Hospital Woodbourne's psychiatric intensive care unit which provides a fast turnaround service where the focus is supporting young adult males aged 16-25, to improve their coping skills in the short term.
Woodbourne has a highly experienced team of mental health professionals and support staff, which include consultant psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses and therapists. They can treat a wide range of acute mental health conditions including depression, anxiety, post-traumatic-stress-disorder, obsessive compulsive states, schizophrenia and all other major acute psychiatric illnesses.The role:
We are looking for RMNs to work on our mixed CAMHS High Dependency Unit. You will have proven experience of working within a CAMHS setting and a passion for delivering the highest level of care.
Specialising in the management and treatment of mental health problems including addiction, the hospital have established an excellent reputation for providing the highest standards of care.
You will be an experienced RMN who is flexible, enthusiastic, self motivated and interested in working within a modern, forward thinking and effective specialist service.What we’d like from you:
- RMN Qualified
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Patient centric & commitment to delivering high quality care
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organisational capability
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong “can do” attitude
- Excellent salary
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.