Health Assessment Nurse
- Job Type
BMI Chiltern Hospital in Great Missenden is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Health Assessment Nurse to join their team of staff in the Health Screening department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 3 years post registration experience is essential.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in delivering health assessments is desirable.
- Experience in providing health education and lifestyle coaching.
- Experience in administering travel vaccinations and immunisations.
- Completed Anaphylaxis training relevant to vaccinations and immunisations.
Duties of this role include:
- Deliver a range of individual tests which may support health assessments for the local market, working in conjunction with the HEALTHFIRST national account team
- Provide a high quality, safe and effective level of care to allocated clients/patients without direct supervision
- Offer a high standard of practical assessment techniques related to the specific tests within the various health assessments
- Maintain the daily quality assurance controls related to all of the health assessment equipment
- Monitor daily stock, order and review levels of consumables for all health assessments
- Maintain the quality standard of all health assessments and participate in the monthly governance and audit process
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.