Senior Staff Nurse Oncology
Bupa Cromwell are looking to expand the Oncology team with Senior Staff Nurses
About the Department
The oncology department is a 29 inpatient bedded unit and chemotherapy day unit with 7 treatment chairs. The oncology service treats all forms of cancer, both solid and haematological tumours. We have 2 radio iodine suites and a gamma knife
The service also offers palliative care, with dedicated team, and a breast care service.
Located in the heart of Kensington, Bupa Cromwell Hospital is an international hospital committed to providing the highest quality healthcare for our patients. We are the preferred health care provider for leading consultants, complex patients, international and local patients alike. We deliver an unparalleled patient experience, tailored to cultural needs and are continuously improving best practice.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for Senior Staff Nurses and a staff nurse to join us on the oncology ward. You will be a caring and compassionate nurse, working as part of the multi disciplinary team delivering a high standard of care to our patients. You will be responsible for the assessment of patient care needs and for the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes. We are looking for you to have:
- NMC Registered Nurse
- We are looking for you to have experience working within an oncology, Medical or Surgical ward and be qualified in chemotherapy with experience in a hospital environment.
Why work for us?
We are looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic people with vision and ambition. In return, Bupa Cromwell Hospital offers its employees an environment where we embrace employee engagement, performance excellence, development and diversity, helping our people to realise their potential.
As well as competitive salaries, we want you to enjoy working with us. We support and appreciate our people and will help you develop your skills in a challenging and rewarding hospital environment. We have no shareholders, so any profit we make is re-invested in to the business to support our people and improve healthcare for our patients.
We train our oncology staff in the Gold Standards Framework and are the first private hospital to do so.
We have lots of fantastic benefits to offer:
- Strong national clinical network and clinical engagement
- Golden handshake payment for Nurses joining our Oncology, Paediatric and AICU teams: £2000 for staff nurses, £2500 for senior Staff nurses £3000 for sisters/charge nurses
- Within our Oncology department, all Clinical staff trained in the Gold standard framework
- www.ourbupa.co.uk - website for our clinicians that supports learning, promotes CPD and creates an online clinical community
- CPD calendar and webinars
- Bupa Lecture Series: clinical lectures with external speakers held at academic institutions
- BMJ and Open Athens journal access
- Clinical Leadership development programmes
- Florence Nightingale Foundation scholarships
- Bupa Global Nurse scholarship, inc £10,000 to spend on your own CPD
- NMC/GDC fees paid after 12 months service
- Practical support with the revalidation process
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Work life balance
- Bupa Health insurance
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
- Option to buy and sell 5 days holiday
- You're paid for all Bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual pay review
- Discounts on Bupa products
- Discounted gym membership
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- Free annual health assessment
- Free massage carried out by our in-house therapy team
- Free annual flu vaccine and eye test plus contribution to cost of glasses
- Dry cleaning discounts
- Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Health line
- Bupa rewards to High street Retailer discounts
- Bupa Boost app
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle2work scheme
- Annual awards ceremony and long service awards
- Paid career breaks
We employ over 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, dental centres, hospitals, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
For more information, visit www.bupa.com
For more information please call me Belinda Doughty 07715 055759 or email email@example.com