Emergency Department Team Leader - Registered Nurse Band 7
7 days left
- Job Type
Post Title: Emergency Department Team Leader - Registered Nurse Band 7
Job Reference Number: 7070
Location: Noble’s Hospital, Isle of Man
Salary: £35,747 to £46,994 per annum
Hours of work: Full-Time
Duration of Contract: Permanent
We are looking for an engaging and inspiring Emergency Department Team Leader to lead the busy and forward thinking Emergency Department at Noble’s Hospital, Isle of man.
As a member of the multidisciplinary team, you are responsible for assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating clinical care within the Accident and Emergency Department .
The main responsibilities of this post are:
- Acting as Deputy for the Sister in charge of the Accident and Emergency Department and Orthopaedic Casting service
- Providing support to the Sister in charge to manage the Accident and Emergency department and Orthopaedic casting Service, including the employment and selection of staff, deployment and supervision
- Leading a team within the Accident and Emergency department and Orthopaedic Casting service
- Assessing staffing needs and skill mix for each 24 hour period responding to the demands of the service
- Accepting charge of the Department and acting as shift coordinator
Relocation expenses of up to £7,000 are available for this role. This role also qualifies for a £3,000 recruitment incentive which will be paid in £1,000 instalments spread over two years. Subsidised accommodation and assistance with housing costs may also be available.
More details of the duties of the post can be obtained from Gill Kelly, Senior Nurse on Tel No: 01624 650364.