Registered Adult Nurse (covering North Cumbria)
Registered Adult Nurse - covering North Cumbria
We are currently looking for an NMC registered nurse to join our team of Enteral Nurse Specialists in Cumbria. This role would suit an applicant living around the Carlisle area.
As a nurse, you already understand that small details make the biggest difference. As autonomous practitioners on the road providing dedicated enteral care, Nutricia Homeward Nurses need enthusiasm and expertise, as well as outstanding attention to detail.
As the UK’s leading medical nutrition provider, we have our eye on detail too. The commitment we show our nurses and our patients sets us apart from our competitors. We offer great benefits, a real work/life balance, and a service you can feel proud of.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
• Have up to date NMC Registration.
• Be a specialised or general nurse with two years’ post qualification experience.
• Able to work on your own initiative and manage your own diary
• Able to act decisively and work both independently and as part of a team.
• Be competent in the use of technology
• Have a full driving licence
• Have the flexibility to stay away from home when needed
In return you will benefit from the following:
• Competitive salary and bonus scheme
• 25 days annual holiday
• Company Car
• Company Pension Scheme
• Private Medical Insurance
• Flexible Benefits Package
• Flexible Working Hours
• Comprehensive training and support