Registered Nurse - Outpatients
BMI Runnymede Hospital in Chertsey is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
Runnymede, in Surrey, is a beautiful part of the world. There are excellent transport links to the whole of the south east of England. BMI will invest significantly in your development. These factors, along with a friendly, family orientated atmosphere make BMI Runnymede an attractive proposition for any nurse looking to develop.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Outpatient department.
BMI Runnymede is looking for skilled nurses with expertise in surgery or medicine to join our excellent clinical team. We have a small number of vacancies in our theatres, wards and outpatient department for nurses who are keen to expand their clinical skills in a busy private hospital.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Or
- Registered Nurse Level 2 - Relevant Competencies for the role.
- Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
- Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
- Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
- Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
- Mentorship Qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent).
- Basic workload / shift management skills.
Duties of this role include:
- Support the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Support the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients, demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
For further information please contact Yvonne Biddulph on 01932 877 801