Senior MRI Radiographer (FTC)
2 days left
- Job Type
HCA Healthcare UK – World’s largest private acute and complex care hospital group and winners of 'The Best Private Healthcare provider 2016' and 'Best International Cancer Services' provider 2016.
The Wellington Hospital, is the UK's largest independent hospital with over 260 beds. It has an international reputation for outstanding care in areas of medicine including; cardiac services, neurosurgery, critical care, rehabilitation, oncology and orthopaedics. Also part of the Wellington Hospital is the Platinum Medical Centre as well as the Diagnostics & Outpatients Centre located in Golders Green.
As a Senior 1 MRI Radiographer at The Wellington Hospital,you will be working with the most modern diagnostic and imaging equipment including Siemans Aera 1.5 Tesla MRI Scanners.
This is a full time, permanent post. 37.5 hours per week.
The projected salary range is is £36,937 - £44,271 per annum, plus a comprehensive benefits package on top. This includes, mentorship programme training, structured career development, funded courses, health and wellbeing support system, private pension, private medical care cover, guaranteed annual salary review and much more.
This is a Fixed Term Contract which will end October 2018.
Full time 37.5 per week
Duties & Responsibilities
You will play an integral role ensuring diagnostic imaging of the highest standard and maintain the highest quality of patient care.
• Skillfully provide accurate diagnostic imaging services whiles rotating between areas as required.
• To provide clinical supervision and facilitate the learning and development of Senior 2 staff members within the Imaging unit.
• Provide a portable service to wards and departments.
• Work within a multi-disciplinary team to maximise clinical efficiency.
• Maintain X ray records and archived images.
Skills & Experience
• Educated to degree or diploma level in radiography with HCPC registration.
• Experience Radiographer within General, theatre, mobile and MRI experience.
• Team leading and supervisor skills with the ability to co-coordinate departments.
• Health and Safety training.
About The Individual
HCA Healthcare UK offers ground-breaking innovation, leading the way in complex care. You will be provided with the opportunity to develop your career and we are committed to helping you achieve this by providing appraisals, mentorship and further training / development opportunities
If you wish to find out more about this opportunity, please send through your details and we would be happy to accommodate an informal visit as part of your application process.