Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN) - Days/Nights
At Lewin House in Aylesbury we provide specialist nursing care for older people, including those living with dementia, in a comfortable and homely environment.
Conveniently located close to Aylesbury town centre, and easily accessible via public transport, Lewin House provides care for 70 people, in a modern purpose built nursing care home. Our aim is to achieve the very best for the people in our care.
We are currently looking for experienced or newly qualified Registered Nurses (RGN and RMN’s) to come and join our nursing team as Waking Night Nurses at Lewin House. We have both full time and part time positions available, working nights only, and 12 hour shifts.
Your daily duties will be to:
· Provide respectful high-quality nursing for residents
· Plan, write, implement and review support plans
· Support the staff team to achieve excellent nursing and care
· Ensure that residents receive planned or urgent health care whenever required
The successful candidate will have:
· A passion and commitment for providing quality nursing care and support
. A live NMC PIN number – but please still contact us if you are newly qualified nurse
· Confidence in their clinical knowledge and the ability to lead a shift
· Experience in catheterisation (male and female), wound care, venepuncture and PEG
· A reliable, trustworthy and flexible approach to work
. Previous experience working in a nursing home is desirable, but not essential
In return, we offer:
· £14.00 - £19.00 per hour (depending on experience) plus £2.50 per hour enhancement for
working weekends, and £4.00 per hour enhancement for working bank holidays
· Support to provide evidence for NMC revalidation requirements
· 28 days annual leave, increasing to 31 days after 3 years’ service
· Fully paid comprehensive induction to the company, on-going training and development
. Death In Service
. Personal Accident cover
· Company pension scheme (4% employer contributions)
. Perkbox - a free discount scheme giving you money-off in over 50 high street shops, free
mobile phone insurance, 50% off, or 2-for-1 offers in more than 7,000 restaurants,
discounted gym membership
. Free staff uniform
. Free DBS check
. Free on-site parking
For more information why not get in touch? Call our Recruitment Team on 0333 400 1020 or apply online.