Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN) - Waking Night Nurse
Job Title: Waking Night Nurse
Location: Chesham Leys, Chesham
Salary: £14 - £19 per hour, plus £2.50 per hour enhancement for working weekends, and £4.00 per hour enhancement for working bank holidays
At Chesham Leys in Chesham we provide expert nursing care for older people, including those living with dementia, in a comfortable and homely environment.
Conveniently located close to Chesham town centre, and on a local bus route, Chesham Leys provides care for 62 people and is a purpose-built nursing care home, with residents wellbeing being our number one priority.
We are currently looking for experienced or newly qualified Registered Nurses (RGN and RMN’s) to come and join our nursing team at Chesham Leys, we have both full time and part time positions available, working nights only, with 12 hour shifts.
Your daily duties will be to:
· Provide respectful high-quality nursing for residents
· Plan, write, implement and review support plans
· Support the staff team to achieve excellent nursing and care
· Ensure that residents receive planned or urgent health care whenever required
The successful candidate will have:
· A passion and commitment for providing quality nursing care
. A live NMC PIN number – but please still contact us if you are newly qualified nurse
· Confidence in their clinical knowledge and the ability to lead a shift lead
· Experience in catheterisation (male and female), wound care, venepuncture and PEG
· A reliable, trustworthy and flexible approach to work
. Previous experience working in a nursing home desirable, but not essential
In return, we offer:
· Potential salary of up to £35,000 per year inclusive of weekend and bank holiday
· Support to provide evidence for NMC revalidation requirements
· 28 days annual leave, increasing to 31 days after 3 years’ service
· Fully paid comprehensive induction to the company, on-going training and development
. Death In Service (for permanent employees)
. Personal Accident cover
· Company pension scheme (4% employer contributions)
. Perkbox - a free discount scheme giving you money-off in over 50 high street shops, free
mobile phone insurance, 50% off, or 2-for-1 offers in more than 7,000 restaurants, discounted gym
. Free staff uniform
. Free DBS check
. Free on-site parking
For more information why not get in touch? Call our Recruitment Team on 0333 400 1020 or apply online.