Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN)
Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN) - Nights
Hours: Full Time, Part Time or Fixed Term Contract opportunities available
Location: Lent Rise House, Burnham, Slough, SL1 7NL
Pay rate: £14.00 - £19.00 per hour negotiable (depending on experience) + £2.50 enhancement for weekend shifts and £4.00 enhancement for bank holidays
Do you have a genuine desire and passion to care for older persons?
Could you provide outstanding support to older people?
Lent Rise House in Burnham, is situated at the heart of the community providing specialist nursing care for older people, including those living with dementia, in a safe and comfortable environment.
This home is under new management, and we are passionate about recruiting the right team to support the delivery of safe, high quality care for our residents moving forward.
If you feel that you have the right values and clinical skills to be a part of our new team, we would love to hear from you.
As a Registered Nurse, your general daily duties will be to:
• Ensure that the NMC code of practice is upheld at all times
• Act as a role model for all staff and ensure that a high quality of nursing care is provided at all times
for our residents
• Monitor and manage the health and well-being of our residents
• Be involved with all aspects of nursing care, including personal care
• Implement, review and update care plans
• Medication management and administration
• Maintain accurate detailed reports and records
• Ensure that residents received planned or urgent healthcare whenever required
The: successful candidate will have:
• A live NMC Pin Number – but do still contact us if you are a newly qualified nurse seeking
• Prior experience within a care or nursing home is desirable, if you do not have prior experience you
will need to demonstrate a good understanding of the nursing home environment
• Experience in catheterisation (male and female), wound care, venepuncture and PEG feeds
• A commitment to providing high quality nursing care
• Reliable, trustworthy, “can do” attitude, and a flexible approach to work
In return, we offer:
• Potential salary of up to £35,000 per annum (inclusive of weekend/bank holiday enhancements)
• Support to provide evidence for NMC registration/revalidation requirements
• 28 days annual leave including Bank Holidays, increasing to 31 days after 3 years’ service
• Full paid comprehensive company induction, on-going training and development programme
• Flexibility and a good work life balance.
• Death in service benefit
• Personal accident cover
• Company pension scheme (4% employer contributions)
• Free staff uniform
• Free DBS check
• Free on-site parking
For more information why not get in touch? Call our Recruitment Team on 0333 400 1020 or apply online.
Join us on our transformational journey!