Preceptor Nurse (Adult Mental Health) RMN or RNLD
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
Situated in tranquil grounds on the outskirts of Hayes Village, near Bromley in Kent, the Priory Hospital Hayes Grove is a 47 bedded acute mental health hospital offering a wide range of inpatient, outpatient, day patient and therapy services.
The hospital is a place of serenity where our service users can take time out to rest and heal in a fully supported therapeutic environment, which promotes individual care and positive outcomes. Treatment plans are tailored to each service users specific needs by our consultant-led, highly qualified multidisciplinary clinical teams.Are you?
- A driven and dynamic Nurse interested in working in different, high-quality services all on one site?
- Wanting to make a difference to someone's life?
- Ready for a challenge?
- Wanting to work with some of the best and most highly-experienced nurses in the UK?
If you've answered yes to the above then we WANT to talk to you!
The Priory wants you to become part of something special
We are at the forefront of our field and are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care to our patients and the only way to do that is by investing in our extraordinary colleagues who work for us. We are looking for people to join our team who are rewarded by seeing their patients turn a corner after a demanding journey to recovery.About our Priory Hospital
The Priory Hospital Hayes Grove is an independent 46-bed psychiatric hospital for Working Age Adults (mixed), located in SE London in the quiet village of Hayes, Kent. We provide care and treatment for patients with a wide range of Mental Health issues both as Inpatients, Day care and Outpatients.
At Hayes Grove, our private 'Lower Court' specialises in treating general psychiatric conditions, and supports patients on our 28-day Inpatient Addiction Treatment Programme (drug, alcohol and other addictions). We also have a specialist, 20-bed NHS England-funded Eating Disorder Unit. as well as the 9-bedded Keston Unit, a specialist NHS-funded Asperger's ward. As a Preceptor Nurse with us, you can expect to rotate through the various services, building on the experience you have gained during your training, and learning new skills from our highly-experienced Multi-Disciplinary Teams.
The Hospital is situated in a leafy setting, with excellent public transport links to central London, Croydon and the surrounding Borough of Bromley areas. Free car parking is available in the immediate vicinity of the hospital.
We welcome informal enquiries by phone or in person if you would like to come and visit before applying for a role.
What we'd like to offer you:
- Excellent salary
- Enhancements for Night (20%) and Bank Holiday (50%) shifts.
- Payment of your NMC fees in full
- 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Your Birthday as an additional Holiday
- Enhanced maternity pay
- A comprehensive package of support and development during your Preceptorship.
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Support with your Revalidation
- Long service awards
- Eligibility for 'Refer-a-Friend' recruitment bonuses
Find out more about a career with Priory and hear from some of our nurses at our website.About us
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offe