CHC Nurse Assessment
Your care, our passion.
Thornbury Community Services is currently looking to recruit a team of knowledgeable CHC assessment nurses to join our team in Sussex.
TCS are a well established provider of complex nursing care in the community placing registered nurses into packages, caring for children and adults living at home. Our trusted Nurses are responsible for the day to day care of the client and will provide clinical support to the family.
We are looking for reliable individuals that are able to provide commitment to our clients and enable continuity of care.
Our vision is to be the leading provider of complex care within the community and we are passionate about enabling individuals with complex needs to exceed expectations
- 6 months experience in the last 3 years of direct CHC assessment
- Experience to be backed up with work history
- Flexibility to travel
Benefits for you
- Your nursing expertise will be rewarded with market leading pay and we recognise and reward your commitment and achievements
- We are clear, open, honest and straightforward in everything we say and do
- Mileage allowance – we pay up to 25p per mile.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate nurse to join an extremely rewarding organisation where you will have the opportunity to help transform the life of a family. By assessing our packages of care you will be playing a key part in helping to develop the client’s goals and day to day activities.
If you think you have the skills and experience required for any of our packages, we would love to hear from you. You can either apply here, or give our dedicated recruitment team a call on 0333 323 3762 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org