Senior ICU Staff Nurse
Senior staff nurse - Intensive care
Permanent, full time
£38,883-£44,037 per annum, plus excellent benefits
Are you an experienced intensive care nurse who is looking to take that next step in your career? Are you looking for an employer that offers you genuine career development opportunities?
If the answer is yes, then this could be the job for you.
Pulse is delighted to be working with a world renowned healthcare organisation to recruit a senior staff intensive care nurse to work in a permanent, full time position within one of their prestigious London hospitals.
This leading hospital has a 50 bedded critical care unit which includes 2 state-of-the-art intensive care units (ICU's) with a total of 28 beds for critically ill, level 3 patients. The dedicated ICU team specialises in complex general, neurological and cardiac cases.
We are looking for a critical care nurse with experience within neurology or a general ICU. The successful ICU nurse will have the opportunity to work in the leading ICU that offers excellent service to patients from all across the world.
You will have the exciting opportunity to be responsible for supervising junior members of staff and be a role model for the ICU team, as well as undertaking general nursing responsibilities for the critically ill patients.
The shifts are on internal rotation and are typically long days, nights and weekends.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for assessing, planning and implementing care to critically ill patients
- Undertake extended roles such as venepuncture and cannulation
- Working with junior staff and help supervise
Skills and experience
- Experience within ICU/High Dependency Unit (HDU) settings specialising in neurology and general
- Registered general nurse NMC pin
- Critical care course
- Generous annual leave
- Healthcare cover
- Contributory pension schem e
- Access to a flexible benefits scheme that includes dental insurance, gym memberships and season ticket loans
The successful nurse will be rewarded with a salary of £38,883-£44,037 + excellent benefits.
If you're interested in hearing more about this unique and exciting opportunity then call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1018.