Infection Control Lead Nurse
Infection Prevention and Control Lead Nurse
Permanent, full time
£44,925-£50,541, plus excellent benefits
We are recruiting an experienced infection control nurse who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Pulse is working alongside a leading world-renowned healthcare organisation to recruit an infection prevention and control lead nurse for one of their state-of-the-art hospitals in London.
You will be expected to work both independently and as part of a team providing advice, education and support and may be required to lead on programmes and project relating to infection control.
This leading hospital in London also provides excellent career development opportunities.
To assist in the monitoring, surveillance and investigation of infections and advise on preventative and control measures relating directly or indirectly to patient care.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist in monitoring, surveillance and investigation of infections
- Provide leadership, knowledge and ability to support junior colleagues
- Reduce prevention and control of health care associated infections
- Evaluate microbiological data and implications
- Assess ward based patients
- Interpret lab reports
Skills and Experience
- NMC registered nurse
- Working towards or completed a qualification within infection control
- Had previous infection control experience
- Generous annual leave
- Healthcare cover
- Career development opportunities
- Access to a flexible and great benefits package
The successful nurse will be rewarded with a salary between £44,925-£50,541 per annum + excellent benefits.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity please do call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1018.