£28,480 + benefits
Pulse is working alongside a well-recognised and top performing school in London to recruit a permanent School Nurse to join their team. The nurse will be caring for pupils aged 13-18 within a all boys school.
We are interested to hear from paediatric nurses, A&E nurses or a Practice Nurses as nurses within these specialties will have various transferable skills to utilise within this post.
You will be working alongside a very encouraging and knowledgeable team.
This is a permanent full time role, working 36 weeks only across the year.
The nurse's responsibilities involve:
- Wound care and minor injuries and illness care
- Maintaining the treatment room and stock control
- Accurately maintaining pupil records via the School IT system
- Dispensing medication as appropriate
- Arranging medicals and appointments with the School Doctor
The School nurse plays a very active, visible and approachable role within the school. You will be liaising with parents, teachers and other professionals within the school.
This role comes with a great competitive salary of £38,480 - plus flexible benefits.
For more info about this exciting opportunity please do drop Jasmin a call on 0207 959 1016 or email