Permanent, full time
Monday-Friday, regular working hours
Up to £40,000
Pulse is working in partnership with a large healthcare organisation to recruit a clinic practice nurse. This will be a Monday-Friday, regular working hour's post in one of their successful diagnostic and imaging clinics in London.
The prestigious clinic offers a range of full health care assessments and diagnostic imaging services to patients. They specialise in providing x-ray free MRI scans, ultrasounds, ECG's and spirometry - all on one site.
We are looking for a nurse who is looking to direct their career within clinic nursing. The successful candidate must be confident in taking bloods and had experience within a doctor's practice.
You will have the exciting opportunity to work alongside a leading cardiac physiologist to ensure the smooth running of the diagnostic imaging clinic and patient schedule.
Duties and responsibilities
- Taking basic observations of patients: BP, pulse, temperature, height, weight and BMI
- Assisting the cardiac physiologist during ECG's
- Chaperoning male doctor/radiologist when examining female clients, including cervical smear tests
- Taking bloods, urine analysis, spirometry, glaucoma screening and audiometry and cervical smears
Skills and experience
- Registered general nurse with NMC pin
- Must be able to take bloods
- Has had experience of working within a doctor's practice
- Monday-Friday, regular working hours
- Car/car allowance
- 27 days annual leave
- Medical insurance cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Gym membership schemes
The successful nurse will be rewarded with a salary of up to £40,000 + excellent benefits.
If you're interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1018.