Senior Ward Nurse
Senior staff nurse
Permanent, full time
Up to £32,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits
Do you have a "can do" and enthusiastic attitude and a willingness to progress in your career? Then this may be the job for you.
A leading healthcare organisation is looking to recruit a talented nurse for a senior staff role at one of their flagship hospitals based in Surrey.
This is a permanent, full time role which offers excellent career development opportunities.
The successful nurse will have the exciting opportunity to work within state of the art facilities. The hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services for specialties that includes orthopaedics, cosmetic, general surgical, gynaecology and urology.
You will become a crucial part of an enthusiastic and driven team that provide excellent care for all patients. Alongside this, you will be providing education and support to junior members of staff.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assessing and implementing care to patients
- Formulating care plans
- Educate patients on surgical procedures they will undertake
- Mentoring and supporting junior members of staff
Skills and experience
- NMC registered nurse
- Some surgical experience
- Experience in managing/leading a team
- Had experience of mentoring junior members of staff
- £2,000 signing on fee
- Access to a flexible benefits package including: life assurance, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and gym memberships
- 33 days bank holiday minimum
- Contributory pension scheme
The successful nurse will be rewarded with a salary of up to £32,000 per annum + excellent benefits, including a £2,000 signing on fee.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then please do call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1018.