Permanent, full time
Up to £29,500 per annum, plus excellent benefits
Pulse is recruiting a ward nurse for an established private hospital based within the beautiful surroundings of Surrey.
This is a permanent, full time role which offers career development opportunities.
The successful nurse will have the exciting opportunity to work within state of the art facilities. The hospital offers a wide range of treatments and services for specialties that includes orthopaedics, cosmetic, general surgical, gynaecology and urology.
You will become a crucial part of an enthusiastic and driven team that provide excellent care for all patients.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assessing and implementing care to patients
- Formulating care plans
- Educate patients on surgical procedures they will undertake
Skills and experience
- NMC registered nurse
- Some surgical experience
- £2,000 signing on fee
- Access to a flexible benefits package including: life assurance, childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and gym memberships
- 33 days bank holiday minimum
- Contributory pension scheme
The successful nurse will be rewarded with a salary of up to £29,500 per annum + excellent benefits, including a £2,000 signing on fee.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then please do call the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1018.