PIP Health & Disability Analyst – Opportunity for RGNs, RMNs and RNLDs in Norwich
Looking for A New Way to Apply Your Health Expertise?
Are you a driven RGN, RMN or RNLD who is keen to develop your skills and looking to improve your work-life balance?
sjb medical has fresh opportunities for talented Health Professionals in Norwich. As a Health & Disability Analyst at Independent Assessment Services, you’ll be conducting face-to-face assessments and compiling detailed medical reports. You will use your existing and newly acquired skills to determine how a person’s health condition or disability is impacting on their daily life.
You will receive a starting salary of £32,000 per annum & a generous rewards package that is worth up to the value of £9,000.
- Private medical insurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity cover
- Excellent work-life balance - Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends or bank holidays required
- Annually reviewed salary + overtime opportunities
- Opportunity for performance based salary uplifts at 9 months and 18 months service
- NMC fee reimbursement and revalidation support
- 25 days of annual leave (increasing over length of service) + option to buy additional days or sell back
The comprehensive induction programme will ensure you’re fully prepared for your new role, allowing you to complete assessments and write reports on behalf of the DWP. There are clear prospects for career advancement and development with your existing clinical knowledge being enhanced through the varied nature of this role.
Full registration with the NMC, a minimum of 18 months post-registration experience and a driving license is required. Flexible contracts are available - full time, part time, weekend and term time.
Opportunities are also available at a number of sites based within the following regions - London, South East, South West, East of England, North West, North East and Scotland.