Community Psychiatric Nurses
CPN (Community Psychiatric Nurse) – Norwhich
Pulse are looking for devoted and professional CPN’s in the Norwich area to work within an established team where there are block bookings as well as ad hoc shifts to suit your lifestyle needs.
Candidates must be confident in lone working and managing own case load.
Pulse requires the below from the successful Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Minimum of twelve months experience as a CPN
- Registration with the NMC
- Flexible and reliable
- Able to provide three years satisfactory employment references and DBS
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Daily pay roll service
- Referral Bonus*
- Our specialist Revalidation team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Free mandatory training
- Fast track registration
- IPoint app to update availability, book shifts ,access pay slips
Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity, apply today!