Clinical Team Manager
Clinical Team Manager
Salary: c£38,000 dep on exp + bonus + excellent benefits
Location: Tunbridge Wells
We are looking for a registered Nurse to join our Clinical Centre Team
At AXA PPP healthcare we put our patients at the heart of everything we do. Our established multi-skilled Clinical Centre teams deliver guidance and support to our patients diagnosed with complex conditions.
We are now looking for a dynamic nurse with proven team / people management experience to lead our diverse clinical and support teams of nurses, case managers and clinical service advisers based in Tunbridge Wells. This is a great opportunity to be part of our clinical services proposition.
You will be responsible for developing and managing a multidisciplinary team who handle all psychiatric conditions and a team who manage complex dental surgery and who will liaise with patients, specialists and healthcare providers on a daily basis. And as an advocate for the business you will be responsible for delivering high levels of patient satisfaction whilst balancing cost savings. There is a team of clinical service advisers who support the clinical centre function and perform less complex case management.
Your role will include:
- Proactive management of psychiatric and dental surgery cases working with the patient and their families and clinicians throughout their course of treatment, making the best use of both NHS and private sector facilities. Ensure that the case management teams are performing as effectively as possible utilising the skills of the medical support team to deliver this.
- Team management, including regular performance reviews and recruitment.
- Maintaining accurate records to show demonstrable cost reductions across target cases and the effectiveness of the case selection process.
- Providing support to the business in acquiring and retaining corporate clients; including attending client visits.
- Implementing audit review processes to demonstrate a consistent approach to case management.
- Motivate the team to develop their clinical knowledge.
- Manage complaints to ensure a prompt and effective resolution.
Skills, knowledge and behaviour
You will need to have:
- A current registration as a general or psychiatric nurse with the NMC
- Strong team management skills and proven experience
- Proven experience in dealing with complex Private Medical Insurance claims, desirable (but not essential)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage relationships
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience within psychiatry and maxillofacial surgical field is not essential
What will you get from this role?
- Town centre location
- Good transport links to London, with excellent public transport links nearby
- Hours of work 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday only
- Salary circa £38,000
- Annual performance related bonus
- Annual holiday entitlement of 28 days, plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Childcare payment scheme
- Discounts on AXA products & gym membership
- Private Medical Insurance cover