Registered General Nurse - School Nurse - Oxford
Pulse would love to hear from Registered General Nurses who have previous experience as a School Nurse. We are thrilled to offer up to £23 per hour to our successful RGN’s located in the Oxford, Oxfordshire area.
Day and evening shifts are available to our successful Registered General Nurses for this three to 6 month opportunity.
This will involve assessing pupils with minor injuries and ailments, promoting health and well being, prioritising any health concerns and following correct policies and procedures. You may also be required to offer first aid support at school events such as sports days.
What does Pulse need from Registered General Nurses:
- Have at least 6 months clinical experience - must have been within the last 12 months
- Be proficient with all aspects of Paediatric Nursing
Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team
- Have the ability to adapt to environments
- Be flexible and reliable
In return Pulse offers the following benefits:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Fast-track registration.
- Free mandatory training, available on Saturdays
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Hireview- a new online video interviewing software
You can apply below if you are interested in this fantastic job opportunity for more details and we will try and get back to you as soon as possible.