Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
Shaw healthcare are currently recruiting a motivated, caring, resilient, observational Qualified Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to deliver a quality of care and support to our service users in line with our core principles of 'wellness, happiness, and kindness'.
You will work together with other support workers to ensure that the physical, social, psychological and emotional needs of our service users are met.
What’s the salary?
A Registered Mental Health Nurse earns a minimum of £12.80 per hour, increasing to £13.96 According to your experience level
Essential Duties of a Nurse
- Taking responsibility for the well-being of our residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
- Leading, motivating and mentoring to your team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the safe, smooth and efficient running of the care home
- Carrying out assessments and developing, implementing and evaluating individualised care plans for each of our residents
- Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
- Generally promoting our residents’ independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care and striving for continuous improvement
Essential Skills of a Nurse
- A demonstrable passion for caring for the elderly and infirm and a flair for helping people maintain their independence and choice in homely surroundings
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, delegate effectively and promote excellent customer relationships
- A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC The Code and expanding your professional development
- A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
Is there training involved..?
Shaw healthcare offer comprehensive training to our Qualified Nurse via our Learning & Development department.
The CPD of our nursing team is recognised as extremely important, and plays a vital role to further enhance the care we deliver. We believe that motivated and committed qualified Nurses represent a great strength in delivering the success of the business.
What benefits will I receive?
Shaw healthcare have an excellent employee benefit programme, which includes:
- Full paid induction programme
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid annual leave – 35 Days per year inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Free Uniform
- Discounted Meals while on Shift
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000)
- Child care vouchers
- Quarterly incentive scheme
- Pension scheme
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
- Work towards a QCF qualification
- Retail discounts and vouchers
- Holiday discounts
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Employee assistance program to all contracted staff including face to face counselling
Why Shaw healthcare?
Shaw healthcare provides a high standard of health and social care in services across England, Wales and Scotland. Our high quality care and support services places the individual at the centre of all we do and is based on our core values of wellness, happiness and kindness. We are unique as a major healthcare provider in being 86% owned by employees and 14% owned by The Shaw Foundation, a grant making charity.