Registered General Nurse - Medical or Surgical Wards - Gloucester and Cheltenham
Registered General Nurses are desperately needed within the medical and surgical wards in Gloucester and Cheltenham. We are looking for candidates who are willing to dedicate their time for their patient’s requirements and have an excellent understanding for patient care. Within the friendly working environment, Band 5 General Nurses can earn up to £32.65 per hour and are entitled to FREE parking on site.
Pulse has an exceeding reputation based on 30 years experience and is a leading UK and international provider of healthcare staffing.
A successful RGN will have:
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Six months recent experience on medical or surgical wards
- The ability to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team
- Highly organised and dedicated
- Maintain a professional profile
What choose Pulse?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- Fast track registration
- Free mandatory training
- IPoint app to update availability, book shifts and access
- Referral Bonus*
Don’t miss out on this fantastic job opportunity by applying below and you will hear back from one of our team members.