Permanent, full time
£30,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits
Pulse is recruiting a theatre nurse to work with an esteemed hospital in the Manchester region.
We are looking for an operating department practitioner (ODP) with at least 2 years experience in anaesthetics, scrub and recovery to join this dynamic team.
This exciting opportunity enables you to have the chance to work for one of the UK's largest healthcare organisations.
The hospital has 6 theatres and covers a wide range of complex surgical procedures for specialties including breast, oncology, cosmetic, neurology, urology and orthopaedics.
Roles and responsibilities
- Quality planned care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care
- Support and assist in the management and organisation of care within the operating department
- Assist with the delivery of patient care
Skills and experience
- NMC or HCPC registered
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Have or be working towards a post-registration qualification as an advanced scrub practitioner, surgical first assistant or a recognized anaesthetics course
- Free parking
- Childcare vouchers
- Contributory pension scheme
- 33 days annual leave
- Access to a leading, fully funded training programme and progression plan
The successful nurse will be rewarded with a salary of £30,000 per annum + excellent benefits.
Should you wish to hear more about this role then please contact the dedicated consultant today on 0207 959 1018.