Healthcare Assistant - Northumbria Hospital experience
Pulse is seeking a hardworking and dedicated healthcare assistant who loves to strive off any challenge given. Working with the multidisciplinary teams, we are looking for someone who is reliable and able to provide the best efficient patient care.
We would like to hear from Healthcare Assistants with a minimum of six months hospital ward experience. These opportunities are temporary positions offering flexibility shift options, in the Northumbria area.
Experience and skills that you will need:
- Six months recent experience
- Strong communication skills
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
Our fantastic Pulse benefits:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free mandatory training
- Daily payroll service
- Access the IPoint app for shift availability
- Referral Bonus*
If you are interested in this exciting career path you can register your details below for more information.