Band 6 Substance Misuse Nurse - London
Registered Mental Health Nurse - Health and Wellbeing
Monday - Friday, regular hours
Permanent, full time
Starting salary £33,000 per annum
Pulse is very excited to introduce a brand new opportunity for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join a dynamic community-based organisation to provide a dedicated service to young people.
This unique position will offer Monday - Friday regular hours, so no nights or weekend shifts. You will become an integral part of the mutli-disciplinary team that delivers prevention, early intervention, targeted and specialist services to patients under 25 years.
The service aim is to create an integrated and easily accessible service that enables young people to manage their own health and wellbeing, independently or with support.
We are looking to hear from NMC registered nurses looking for a new challenge to utilise previous experience working with children and adolescents, with a genuine interest in health promotion, substance misuse and sexual health.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Take the lead for young people requiring full health assessments
- Provide education and prevention using face to face and online digital interventions
- Utilising a universal and targeted approach with additional of specialist substance misuse provision
- Deliver interventions by working on a 1:1 basis or within groups
- Brief guidance for substance misuse, sexual health and mental health
What are the benefits for you?
- Highly competitive salary
- Monday - Friday regular hours, offering a fantastic work life balance
- Extended 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Commitment and investment for career development
- Excellent benefits package including childcare and pension scheme
To find out more information about this exciting new position call our dedicated consultant now for more information on 020 7959 1037.