Clinic nurse registered manager
Clinic nurse - registered manager
Up to £32,000 per annum + benefits
Pulse is recruiting a Clinic nurse - registered manager for one of the largest cosmetic surgery providers in the UK to work in their second largest clinic in Manchester's city centre.
We are looking for a nurse with a minimum of 3 years experience preferably some exposure to cosmetic/plastic surgery. However a strong interest in the cosmetic surgery field is a must!
This role will really be a hands on nursing cosmetic role involving:
- 3 days per week you will be providing face to face pre and post operative nursing care to cosmetic patients
- Wound care/dressing
- Pre and post surgical advice and discussing expectations on surgery
- Pain management
The additional registered manager responsibilities include:
- Liaising with the Head of nursing to ensure clinical standards are met
- The clinic is fully compliant meeting all expectations from the CQC
- Overall responsibility of inventory and clinical equipment within the clinic
- Liaise with HR regarding inductions, appraisals and ensure all new employees meet the clinics standard and policies
This clinic is renowned for successfully carrying out Vaser and Laser liposuction procedures using the latest built-in PowerX Vaser machines.
This nurse will be a key member of the team dedicating to the smooth running of the coordination and managing of the clinic bookings.
Also, liaising with Consultant Surgeons on a regular basis we are looking for a confident and strong communicator with good presentation skills as you will be representing this cosmetic surgery provider.
The nurse will receive a salary of up to £32,000 per annum + benefits! This is a great opportunity for a surgical nurse wanting to progress their career within cosmetics.
To discuss this role further or for more information, please do call us today.