Senior Staff Nurse Paediatric Ward
Our Paediatric services have advanced medical and surgical facilities to allow us to deliver high quality care for children and their families within our inpatient areas, diagnostic, therapy and ambulatory pathways. Our team is committed and enthusiastic who strive to provide the absolute best in patient care, working alongside leading Consultants who are specialists in their fields.
We are looking for a dedicated and professional children's nurse to join our friendly team on our 15 bedded Paediatric Ward.
For more information about this position or to express your interest, please contact Louise on 07850 509 065
- RN Child branch registered or equivalent,
- Clinical knowledge and experience of nursing within Paediatrics in a similar position
- Mentorship certificate
- IV competent
£35,026 -£41,208 per annum depending on experience plus night allowance
Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be designated to take charge regularly of the unit in the absence of the person who has continuing responsibility. You will participate in clinical audit and demonstrate research based outcomes of care delivery.
- Co-ordinate department and staff activities as required
- Delivery and management of direct nursing care
- Ensuring a commitment to patient centred care
- Enhancing the quality of care by assisting with the management of change in Nursing practice based on evidence/research
Why work for us?
We are looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic people with vision and ambition. In return, Bupa Cromwell Hospital offers its employees an environment where we embrace employee engagement, performance excellence, development and diversity, helping our people to realise their potential.
As well as competitive salaries, we want you to enjoy working with us. We support and appreciate our people and will help you develop your skills in a challenging and rewarding hospital environment. We have no shareholders, so any profit we make is re-invested in to the business to support our people and improve healthcare for our patients.