Registered Nurse - Outpatients
BMI Alexandra Hospital in Cheadle is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Outpatient department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- RGN with post qualification experience
- Proven knowledge and experience of Plastics would be preferable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Clinically competent and willing to learn
- Relevant post registration courses
- Multi-disciplinary approach
- Cannulation, Venepuncture, Dressings capability required
- Excellent IT skills
Duties of this role include:
- To work in the Consulting Suites/Plastics nursing services.
- To provide an efficient and effective pre and post op service for Patients, Consultants and Staff.
- To provide telephone on call services for plastics patients and consultants between 8am and 8pm Monday-Friday.
- To accept delegated responsibilities from the department Manager/Sister.
- To ensure capture of all sources of revenue generated within the department.
- To work with Consultants and Consulting Suites team, in the assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of nursing care.
- To act as a point of contact for the Patient and Consultant.
- To ensure adequate processes are in place at every stage in the patient journey.
- To provide the highest level of care.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
BMI Healthcare Scheme
Staff Pension Scheme
25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.