Registered Nurse (Bank)
BMI Healthcare has a reputation based on 30 years of clinical excellence and commitment to our patients and staff. Our mission is to deliver exceptional experiences for the patients treated in hospitals throughout the UK – and to do that, we need exceptional people.
BMI Healthcare’s South Cheshire Hospital in Crewe has vacancies for Registered Nurses to join their team of staff.
These are bank roles working on an “as and when required” basis, you will be required to supplement staffing levels during busy periods and provide cover for existing staff in times of annual leave or absence.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Post Registration Courses
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good communication with Consultants and knowledge of their own preferences
Duties of this role include:
- To provide individualised patient care, working as part of the nursing team
- To promote and safe guard the wellbeing of all patients, employees and visitors
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and as a skilled practitioner
- Consultants, patients and visitors need to be dealt with professionally and effectively
- To identify, plan, implement and evaluate care/services available to our patients within the ward setting through effective systems of documentation and communication
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive hourly rate.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.