Theatre Practice Educator
BMI Albyn Hospital in Aberdeen is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Theatre Practice Educator to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to support and motivate a team.
- Evidence of working in partnership with Consultants to explore and challenge existing practices while maintaining and enhancing the existing services and standards.
Duties of this role include:
- To support, coordinate and actively assist in the management and organisation of student practitioners and new staff members during their probationary and orientation period.
- Assist and provide quality planned care for patients during their perioperative phase by ensuring all team members are adequately supported and have reached, or are working to achieve their required competencies relevant to their skill set.
- To participate, deliver and collaborate learning opportunities within the department, and be proactive with the available resources.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.