BMI Albyn Hospital in Aberdeen is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Ward department.
This is a Part time role for 16 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Post Registration Courses
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Duties of this role include:
- To provide individualised patient care, working as part of the nursing team
- To promote and safe guard the wellbeing of all patients, employees and visitors
- To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and as a skilled practitioner
- BMI Albyn is an Acute Care Hospital accepting planned surgical and medical admissions
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.