Registered Mental Health Nurse - Addictions Unit
RMN Staff Nurse - Addictions Unit
Permanent, fill time
Up to £34,265 per annum
Pulse is working alongside the leading private mental health provider in central London to recruit for registered mental health nurses.
This client has gained over 25 years experience specialising in delivering high quality care to people with mental health or emotional problems, eating disorders and addictions.
The hospital offers patients outpatient, day patient and inpatient programmes and offers the following state-of-the-art facilities:
- 76 individual en-suite contemporary bedrooms
- 6 specialised units such as; addictions, CAMHS, eating disorders
- On-site gymnasium for personalised exercise or therapeutic classes
- Communal living room with dining area and kitchen facilities
- Reading rooms and quiet rooms
- Private sun garden
We are looking to hear from registered mental health nurses who have experience working with patients with a variety of mental health problems, looking to develop their career within an acute addictions unit.
What are the benefits for you?
- 25 days annual leave
- Highly competitive salaries up to £34, 265 per annum
- Guaranteed annual salary reviews
- Yearly bonus
- Opportunity to rotate throughout departments
- Career progression and fully funded mentorship courses
- Subsidised staff restaurant, generous pension scheme, season ticket loan, childcare vouchers
If you are a mental health nurse looking to gain experience working within an acute inpatient setting in the private sector - we would like to hear from you.
To find out more information call our dedicated consultant now on 020 7959 or make an application today.