Ophthalmic Scrub Nurse - London
Scrub Theatre Nurse/Practitioner
London Permanent, full time
Monday - Friday, regular working hours
Up to £33,000 per annum
Are you a theatre nurse/practitioner with previous ophthalmic experience looking for a new opportunity to join a dedicated ophthalmic clinic?
Pulse is working alongside a prestigious private clinic in London that is looking to recruit a scrub theatre nurse/practitioner to become a key member of their highly specialised theatre team.
This prestigious private hospital is based in London's renowned medical district, and offers state-of-the-art facilities designed to meet all the needs of ophthalmic patient conditions such as; cataract, macular degeneration, diabetic eye disease and retinal vein occlusion.
As a chosen centre of excellence this clinic is at the forefront of new developments and treatments for patients, which includes a lens implant to improve the condition of age-related macular degeneration.
We are looking for a registered theatre nurse/practitioner who has previous scrub experience working within an ophthalmic setting, and is looking to take the next step in their career with an employer that will invest in your training and career development.
Roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To become an integral part of the team, providing high quality care to patients
- Pre operative assessments of patients
- Post operative wound care and patient discharges
- Working alongside internationally renowned surgeons with treatment planning and procedures
- Counselling patients post treatment and providing guidance
- Involved in running outpatient clinics for patients
- To take a role in research, audits and developments of the clinic
What are the benefits for you?
- Monday - Friday, regular working hours offering you a fantastic work life balance
- 28 days annual leave
- Competitive salary of up to £33,000 per annum
- Genuine support and training from leading specialist consultants in this field
- Career development opportunities
- Excellent benefits package including private pension and healthcare
If you would like to find out more about this brand new and exciting opportunity call our dedicated consultant now on 020 7959 1037.