BMI Highfield Hospital in Rochdale is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for an Endoscopy Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Theatre department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Registered Nurse (Level 1) or Registered Operating Department Practitioner Valid NMC/HCPC registration
- Endoscopy training and experience
- Skills in anaesthetics/scrub/recovery
- Communication skills
Duties of this role include:
- To maintain a consistently high standard of patient care within the operating department.
- To assist in developing a high standards of clinical practice in relation to peri-operative care
- Demonstrate and maintain consistently high standards of nursing care and professional accountability within the endoscopy suite and the operating department.
- To plan and implement care of individual patients within the department where appropriate.
- Preparation and decontamination of flexible endoscopy equipment
- Provide assistance to the Consultant during endoscopy procedures.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Gym membership discount
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.