Endoscopy Practitioner - Preston
Position - Endoscopy Practitioner - Preston
Ref - EKEPP
Salary - £25,000-30,000
Hours - Full Time
We are inviting applications for a Trained Endoscopy Practitioner to join Our Endoscopy Unit. This is an essential role to ensure the daily running of Theatre with our dedicated team of health care professionals. The role will involve working in the Endoscopy Unit and working with a variety of consultants.
It is essential that applicants have:
* A Registered Nurse or ODP qualification with excellent clinical skills and knowledge
* Excellent patient focused communication skills - written and verbal
* A passion for delivering an excellent service
In return, we offer the successful candidates:
* Enhancements for unsocial hours
* Private Health Care
* Staff discount and voluntary benefits
* Contributory Pension Scheme
* On-going training and development
* Life Assurance
* 25 days annual leave
* Free parking
* Uniform provided
Key Words - Endoscopy, ODP, Scrub, Anaesthetics, Recovery, Practitioner, Preston, Lancashire.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Ellie Conlon at Pulse Jobs on 0161 245 4453 alternatively please forward your CV