Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
The Priory Hospital Church Village is situated in Tonteg near Pontypridd in South Wales. The hospital is an adult female only service for people with a learning disability and a mental health need. They may also have a diagnosis of a personality disorder or autism.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the nursing team possess the skills, knowledge and motivation to offer and deliver the highest quality of care to our service users. Reporting to and working with the Clinical Services Manager, you will assist with the development of our services ensuring wards are run effectively, and the delivery of our exceptional standards of performance that have become synonymous with Priory Group.What we’d like from you:
- NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Extensive clinical and management experience
- Fine tuned decision making skills
- Effective organisational capability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a strong “can do” attitude
- A role model to other staff - providing advice and support to promote good practice
- Enable and encourage team members to expand and develop their own competencies
- A competitive salary
- Enhanced disclosure cost coverage
- 50% NMC contribution
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
- Enhanced Maternity pay inline with NHS.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Online benefits and cashback rewards
- Cycle to work scheme
- Just Drive scheme
- SMART Childcare Vouchers
- SMART Pension option
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.Disclosure
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.