Lead Theatre Practitioner - Great Missenden
Position -Lead Theatre Practitioner - Great Missenden
Location - Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire
Reference - ZATHPRAPR
Salary - Up to £38,000
Hours - Full Time - Permanent
The Vacancy -
My client hospital in Great Missenden is Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
My client currently has an opportunity for a Lead Theatre Practitioner to join their team of staff in the Theatre Department.
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Management experience desirable
* Be able to undertake 2 of the 3 roles within theatre
* External Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification. (desirable)
* Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills (desirable)
* ENB 998 and/or mentorship course (desirable)
Duties of this role include:
* To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
* To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
* Assist in the delivery of patient care
* Contribute to quality improvement
* Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
* Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
* Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly.
* Respect the patient's dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs.
* Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
* Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
* Gym membership discount
Key Words - Senior Theatre Nurse, Senior ODP, Operating Department Practitioner, Lead Theatre Practitioner, Scrub, Recovery, Anaesthetics.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please contact Zoe Allen at Pulse Jobs on 07918 720922 alternatively
Please forward your CV