Theatre Practitioners / ODP's
Position: Anaesthetics / Scrub / Recovery – Theatre Practitioners & ODP’s
Sector: Private Hospital
Salary: £27,500 per annum plus company benefits
Location: Greater Manchester
Hours: Full time, permanent
The Hospital is part of a Leading Independent Group of hospitals who have hospitals and clinics situated through the UK.
The Hospital has 20 rooms all offering the privacy and comfort of en-suite facilities, satellite TV and telephone. The hospital has three operating suites, including one specifically designed for orthopaedic surgery.
These facilities combined with the latest in technology and on-site support services; enable their consultants to undertake a wide range of procedures from routine investigations to complex surgery.
We are looking for experienced Theatre Practitioners / Operating Department Practitioners to join their busy theatre team. You will either be trained in Scrub, Anaesthetics or Recovery as we are currently looking to recruit all vacancies.
- Assist in the delivery of patient care
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Develop and enhance he skills and knowledge of others and self
- Promote best evidence based practice within own scope of practice
- Apply legislation, policies and procedures correctly
- Respect the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HPC registration
- Approved / recognised anaesthetics course
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
In return for your expertise, our client is able to offer an attractive salary and benefits package and exceptional career development prospects
Closing Date: 9th December 2012
PULSE recruits health and social care professionals for temporary and permanent jobs in the UK and abroad. We are the UK’s leading independent provider of healthcare bank staff management services and also provide all kinds of specialist care packages in the home and in the community.
We’re an approved supplier to the NHS and we hold contracts with NHS trusts, private hospitals, social service departments and local authorities nationwide. We also work with hospitals in Australia, New Zealand and the Middle East.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email your cv to Melina.Bolton@pulsejobs.com or call 0161 245 4453