Mental Health & Learning Disability jobs in West Midlands
Found 6 jobs with Direct Employer matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- West Midlands
- £27401 - £36516 per annum
St Andrew`s Healthcare offers a number of specialist services for men, women, adolescents and older people across: Mental Health - Learning Disability and Au...
- West Midlands / Birmingham, West Midlands
- £10.65 - £12.82 per hour, Benefits: Plus Shift Enhancements
Ref: 002780 Bank / Bureau Staff Nurses / Senior Staff Nurses - Birmingham (Completion of Preceptorship is required to be considered for these posts) Salar...
- West Midlands Region / West Midlands / Wolverhampton, West Midlands
- £28,972 - £31,644 pa
This is a new role and you will be required to lead, organise and deliver support for students with complex mental health support needs and develop instituti...
- Coventry, West Midlands
- ** £33,000 Per annum + benefits
** RGN, Coventry Clinic, £32,000, No Weekends, 9am-5pm, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Private healthcare insurance, NMC Reimbursed yearly **
- Wolverhampton, West Midlands
- £32,000 Per annum + Benefits
** RGN, Stoke, 32,000, No Weekends, 9am- 5pm, Private Healthcare Inurance, 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays **
- Birmingham, West Midlands
- £32,000 Per annum + benefits
** RGN, Stoke, £32,000, No weekends, 9am- 5pm, 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays, Private Healthcare Insurance, NMC Reimbursed **