Found 10 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Epsom, Surrey
- Up to £35k + benefits
Nursing or Dementia Care Manager (Nurse)/Residential Care Manager (Non-Nurse) required to work in Epsom in Surrey.
- Epsom, Surrey
- Up to £30k per annum + pension
Registered Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) required to work as part of the Care Services Team, and will be primarily responsible for promoting and delivering person...
- Surrey / London (Central), London (Greater) / Guildford, Surrey
- Day Duty Staff Nurse - Up to £28k/annum and Night Duty Staff Nurse: Up to £37k/annum
Staff Nurse required. If you demonstrate interest in working in neuro-disability/respiratory management and are enthusiastic to learn and develop competence ...
- United States
Careerknacks Ltd is seeking to interview nurses for one of its US clients who has RN positions in various states.
- Hertfordshire / Hitchin, Hertfordshire / Hitchin, Hertfordshire
This is a new role so there is scope for further developing the role and organically growing the duties as the clinic grows in size, capacity and staff requi...
- East Midlands Region / Northamptonshire / Sibbertoft, Leicestershire
- £12.95 – £13.25 Per Hour
Sibbertoft Manor is a nursing home located on the borders of Northamptonshire & Leicestershire caring for 41 Residents. We are currently looking to recruit a...
- Northamptonshire / Birmingham, West Midlands / Coventry, West Midlands / Warwick, Warwickshire
- £8.00 - £11.20 per hour
If you can supply references and have a valid DBS/ are happy to undergo a DBS check please contact The Recruitment Team on 02476 433950
- South West England / Devon / Exeter, Devon / Exeter, Devon
- £37,212 - £41,163 DOE
Hospiscare is a local charity offering high quality care and support to people with life-threatening illnesses, and those close to them, in Exeter, mid and e...
- Salford, Greater Manchester
Bupa is one of the UK's leading healthcare companies and Bupa Health Funding makes up a key part of our business. We provide a whole range of products and se...
- Central Scotland
- £13.00 to £31.50 p/hour
We offer:- • Excellent rates of pay. • Immediate holiday pay. • Travel Allowance. • Mandatory training. • Flexible working patterns.